CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Otolaryngology 2nd Edition
Page Count1008 Pages
About the e-Book
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Otolaryngology 2nd Edition pdf
The most concise, clinically relevant guide to common diseases and disorders of the head and neck region-updated and expanded!
A Doody's Core Title!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW
"Intended as a quick yet concise review of otolaryngology, the book is also an ideal study guide for professional board examinations....Overall, this is a worthwhile book, and one that should be used by all medical students and residents in otolaryngology. It is one of the most complete quick reference and study guides available. The editor and authors have improved on the previous edition."--Doody's Review Service
- Conveniently organized by organ and anatomic region
- Must-know medical and surgical management protocols, reinforced by a solid review of the basic underlying science
- Emphasis on radiology in otolaryngology
- Special “Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder that delivers key points at a glance
- Over 500 state-of-the-art clinical photographs and line drawings
- Ideal as a quick, ready-to-use clinical refresher or as board review certification prep
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION:
- Coverage of the very latest medical and surgical treatment options, including antibiotics and injectables (including botulinum toxin)
- Two new chapters on facial plastic surgery-covering
- toplasty and implants-that reflect the most cutting-edge clinical perspectives on this fast-growing specialty
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fundamentals of Human Biology and Health
Critical Pathways in Cardiovascular Medicine