Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro X
Page Count552 Pages
About the e-Book
Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro X pdf
Completely revised and updated for Logic Pro X, this Apple-certified guide shows you how to record, produce, and polish music files with Apple’s professional audio software. Veteran music producer David Nahmani’s step-by-step, instructions teach you everything from basic music creation to advanced production techniques using Logic’s software synthesizers, samplers, and digital signal processors. Learn about all of the key features in Logic Pro X including Flex Pitch, Drummer, Drum Kit Designer, Track Stacks, MIDI Effects, and more. Using the book’s online files and Logic Pro X, you’ll begin making music in the first lesson. Whether you’re looking to use your computer as a digital recording studio, create musical compositions, or transfer that song in your head into music you can share, this comprehensive book will show you how.
- Lesson and media files available online
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certifi ed Pro Exam
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity from Proficiency to Mastery
Intro to Java Programming, Brief Version