Page Count352 Pages
About the e-Book
Master over 60 recipes to help you deliver completely scalable and serverless cloud-native applications
- Develop global scale and event-driven autonomous services
- Continuously deploy, test, observe, and optimize your services
- Practical Node.js recipes for serverless cloud-native development
Cloud-native development is a modern approach to building and running applications that leverages the merits of the cloud computing model. With cloud-native development, teams can deliver faster and in a more lean and agile manner as compared to traditional approaches. This recipe-based guide provides quick solutions for your cloud-native applications.
In the latter chapters you'll explore techniques for building fully automated, continuous deployment pipelines and gain insights into polyglot cloud-native development on popular cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). By the end of the book, you'll be able to apply these skills to build powerful cloud-native solutions.
What you will learn
- Implement patterns such as Event Streaming, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
- Deploy multi-regional, multi-master solutions
- Secure your cloud-native services with OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Create a robust cloud-native continuous deployment pipeline
- Run services on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Implement autonomous services to limit the impact of failures
Who this book is for
If you want to develop powerful serverless, cloud-native solutions, this book is for you. You are expected to have basic knowledge of concepts of microservices and hands-on experience with Node.js to understand the recipes in this book.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Transfer Learning with Python
Applied Data Visualization with R and ggplot2