Color Atlas of Human Anatomy: Vol. 2: Internal Organs 6th Edition
Page Count484 Pages
About the e-Book
Color Atlas of Human Anatomy: Vol. 2: Internal Organs 6th Edition pdf
The sixth edition of this classic work makes mastering a vast amount of information on internal organs much less daunting. It offers a vivid review of the human body and its structure, and it is an ideal study companion as well as an excellent basic reference text.
These are some of the many user-friendly features of this book
- New color plates on embryology and histology
- More than 200 outstanding full-color illustrations and 130 clinical correlations
- Side-by-side images with explanatory text
- An overview of anatomical terms in each section
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, this text integrates current information from a wide range of medical disciplines into discussions of the internal organs, including:
- Cross-sectional anatomy as a basis for working with modern imaging modalities
- Detailed explanations of organ topography and function
- Physiological and biochemical information included where appropriate
- An entire chapter devoted to pregnancy and human development
Volume 2: Internal Organs and its companions Volume 1: Locomotor System and Volume 3: Nervous System and Sensory Organs comprise a must-have resource for students of medicine, dentistry, and all allied health fields
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Atlas of Dermatopathology: Tumors, Nevi, and Cysts
The Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide